Welcome!


Cooking, Eating, and spending time with those that you Love. They all make me happy and I want to share the food part with you so that maybe it will bring some love to your life, if not love, then joy!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sloppy Joe Pizza

Before it goes in the oven.

Finished Product!! Ready to cut and eat!!
 I know it sounds and may look weird but its good.

I used the Fliechmans Pizza Dough Yeast to  make my own crust.  Follow the recipe on the back.

Make dough, roll it out and place on cookie sheet.
Cover with slightly warmed up left over sloppy joe mix.
Cover with Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Mozzerella cheese. 

Bake in oven at 350 till crust starts to turn brown.  Remove from cookie sheet and place on oven rack to make bottom of crust toasted.  Bake another 5 or so minutes till cheese is bubbly and  crust is crispy and brown.

Remove, place on board, cut, and enjoy! (Careful its hot!)

1 comment:

  1. This would not fit into my diet - but looks amazing - oh whats the saying "I can look, I just cant touch" :( looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete