Welcome!


Cooking, Eating, and spending time with those that you Love. They all make me happy and I want to share the food part with you so that maybe it will bring some love to your life, if not love, then joy!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Come Together

One way to bring a family or a couple together is by food. I know that most everyone likes to eat, and most everyone would prefer fresh home cooked over frozen dinners.  Having your man help in the kitchen whether it is peeling potatoes, stirring a sauce, or setting the table, working together in the kitchen is a great bonding time.  I love being able to cook and have Kris help me in the kitchen.  Well with the exception of his trying to toss chicken in the pan.... yea lost half of it on the floor.  So we know hes not allowed to try that again. :) He makes me laugh, and helps me when I need something done or just to talk with him.  It gives us time to do something that we both enjoy.  I enjoy cooking and he does to a degree but we both enjoy food.
Eating together is another good thing.  You and the man, or the family.  Family dinner brings everyone together and allows time spent together.  Time together is essential.   So get in the kitchen, cook, eat, enjoy, and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment